Thursday, June 11, 2015

summer plans

What is Chana planning to do this summer?  Finish Devarim (hopefully) and learn Chemistry.

I stumbled upon this post a few months back when I asked Chana what she would prefer, Chemistry or Biology.  So now summer is around the corner and I went to the library to request the books I thought would be best for us.

The library had all of them except I had to get a different biography of the founder of Modern Chemistry, and I decided to buy What's Chemistry All About by Alex Frith because the library didn't have it and it wasn't that expensive.

Here are the books I requested:

(Ignore the Feynman one and the Dragon Tattoo; those are for fun).

Hopefully by the end of the summer, Chana will have an educated layman's understanding of chemistry.

No comments:

Post a Comment