Monday, February 3, 2014

hebrew writing

I've been feeling like Chana needs to work on her Ivrit writing recently.  I mentioned it to her last week, she wasn't thrilled, and she said she thought her writing was fine.  I said I thought she probably needs to practice it a bit.  Then tonight I told her to write and she said okay.  She asked if she could write on the white board instead of a notebook.  She wrote a couple of sentences.  I asked her to finish the story and she said I'll have to wait for tomorrow to see what happens.  Ari read it and he was able to understand it.  Her vocab, spelling, and grasp of Ivrit were actually better than I expected/remembered.  I find that happens a lot.  Weeks and months go by, and they make progress even though they haven't been practicing.

No comments:

Post a Comment